my favourite's

Tuesday 28 August 2012



Ya ALLAH,
I leave everything up to you.
While I may know what I want,
only You know what I need.
You know what’s best for me


and I trust that. So Ya ALLAH






I ask you to grant me what’s

best for me and keep away that which will not benefit me." Ameen






Ya ALLAH,





Open my heart for your knowledge and Love, and make me the one who obeys you in every situation, and make me one who is near to you.





Oh ALLAH,





I may look strong, but I'm desperately in need of your strength and determination from you.






In the Name of ALLAH; the All-beneficent, the All-merciful.






O ALLAH, satisfy every hungry one,

O ALLAH, clothe every unclothed one,

O ALLAH, help every debtor pay his debts,

O ALLAH, relieve every distressed one,


O ALLAH, cure every sick one,

O ALLAH, ease our poverty by Your wealth

Ameen ♥





https://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspirations-in-life/162439140475723

No comments:

Post a Comment