my favourite's

Thursday 16 August 2012

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
When times are hard, when your spirit is low, when youve been knocked to your knees, or maybe just one knee use that moment of humility to praise ALLAH, the Most Glorious. Then find something in your life to be grateful for. Move forward with your head up, keeping your focus on Allahs gifts to you, and your gratitude. Step, step, step with a grateful heart, and thats how it's done!
Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
Oh ALLAH,
I do not know of all the challenges the ummat of Nabi SAW face, but only
You know everything.
I hear their silence, but You hear their pleads.
I see them laughing, and You see their tears.
I see when they give, but You see what have been taken from them.
I see their appearances, but you see the scars in their souls.
I experience their faith, but You know their doubts.
Ya ALLAH I ask that

 You forgive them, bless them and have mercy on them and
grant them health & happiness in this life & Aakhirah.
May ALLAH grant us to attain the Blessings of Laylatul Qadr with
Goodness, Forgiveness, Sabr, great Benefits, increased Rizk and
ALLAH's satisfaction in All we do until the day of Qiyamat.
Ameen!!!!


https://www.facebook.com/SuperMuslimah

No comments:

Post a Comment