my favourite's

Monday 10 October 2011


I will not be pressured by those who are selfish. I will not be suppressed by the subliminal media perfection. Nor those who use others for one sided gain. I will not be judged by those who have not walked my path. Nor suffer from spite, bitterness or an animal hinged mind. I cannot lose myself worth or power unless I relinquish it. Nor can you lies rip the flesh from my bones. As my physical self is perishable, my soul will live on. I am grace. I am love. I am the tenderness of the heart. I am beauty. I am strong. I am the full texture of art. I am moonbeam warmly dancing on dappled grey skies. I am the tears of destiny that drop delicately from your eyes. I am peace. I am breathtaking. I am beautiful. I am your innermost thoughts a reflection of You!

The rain falls because the sky can no longer handle its heaviness, just like tears.. Its falls because the heart can no longer handle the pain.

Trouble is part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough.

Women are the beauty of life; her heart color every rainbow, her soul brightens an angel's sky. A women's beauty is her heart, she has pride and dignity and that is not to be taken away from her, she is to be respected and loved truthfully and she is not to be abused period. She is to be appreciated for the children she gave life and for the love she gives her family. Never take a woman's heart for granted for all she dreams for is unconditional love. A woman's beauty is a love undefined.

If you don't love yourself, you cannot love others, you will not be able to love others. If you have no compassion yourself then you are not able of developing compassion for others.
Self-love is the strong sense of respect for and confidence in oneself. Self-love can be taught in childhood through honesty, acceptance and unconditional love."


Second chance are eamed. And when they are given, please prove there is something about you worth believing, worth having and worth keeping.

The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.

Love and respect woman. Look to her not only for comfort, but for strength and inspiration and doubling of your intellectual and moral powers. Blot out from your mind any idea of superiority; you have none.


Taken From Brother Shaki Sherif

No comments:

Post a Comment