my favourite's

Tuesday 12 August 2014




The night has robbed me of my sleep,
Lying silently with thoughts of this slippery decline;
When did the world decide some have greater right to life?
When did the rest decide they did not care,
That they wished to live blinded by ignorance?

So silence prevails,
In the wake of such evil.
The thieves of my sleep have robbed me deeply;
My heart weeps tears of despair,
Where is the hope amidst such atrocities?
And then I find,
With each tear that falls,
My lips utter prayers -
My hope is Greater than this sense of desperation,
Justice is His Promise, and never does He fail.

#FreePalestine







And we forget the ones that give without hope of any return...







"Love can heal"
So they say,
How can that be, when love seems paired with pain?
Love of the deepest kind,
The one that establishes bonds beyond mere superficial existence,
That love can heal;
It can make past pains disappear,
Leaving only hope of tomorrow's joy.






Then I found myself,
With this emptiness in my heart,
A longing that remained,
A void that could only be filled with what the heart seeks,
And so, I began to call upon You,
Hoping that this emptiness would leave,
That this void would become complete,
And then I found myself enraptured in the calling more than the need,
And so as my heart became settled,
You Answered my call,
Giving me all that I wanted,
And so much more.
That day I wept -
Tears so overcome with fear -
I don't want to lose this love that I've found;
This calling upon You.

https://www.facebook.com/ReflectionsOfABrokenSoul

No comments:

Post a Comment