my favourite's

Wednesday 30 July 2014






It hurts...

It hurts,
It hurts seeing someone cry
Crying in pain and loss
It hurts seeing those tears
Gliding down with agony
It hurts seeing them scream
Scream pleading for life

It hurts to see empty tables
It hurts to hear a child pleads for more
It hurts to see an elder refusing to eat
Instead, shares his morsel with his child
'You have to live, unlike me.'

It hurts to see her moistened eyes,
Purple rings circled around her once sparkled eyes
It hurts to listen to her melancholic story
How she lost her pride and dignity
The beauty of her was sucked along with her innocent soul
Leaving her with scars to suffer all her life


It hurts to see no arm stretched to comfort
A soft word to console
The world snored as we fought for our breaths
It hurts to see our sons being prisoned, chopped and buried
Our daughters being tortured, raped and killed

It hurts to see no love in hearts
It hurts to see that blood has no value
It hurts to see everything go unheard
Everything go unseen
I wish I was blind
I wish I was deaf and mute
I wish I lost my last breath
But I chose to see rather being blind
I chose to hear rather being deaf
I chose to voice rather being voiceless
I chose to face the reality rather running away from my life
Life isn't promised with smiles alone
The greater the trial the closer the love of the God will be
I wasn't born to be a loser
I'll fight, fight to live my life

***

https://www.facebook.com/islamicinspiringwords?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

No comments:

Post a Comment