my favourite's

Wednesday 30 April 2014





{ MOTHERLESS CHILD} How cool and kind shade you had;
for my sake you remained in pain,
made me happy when time was bad,
O;my MOM!please come once again.
Who will lull me ;how can I sleep!
I am wailing , you left me alone,
time has given me wounds deep,
I don;t believe that you have gone.
Who will give me what I need,
none to persuade when I cool down,
the book of tyrany i have to read,
known to everyone; but now unknown.
I know you will never come back,
I will miss you till last breath;
how can I come on the track,
how you snatched her O; cruel death,
I would say if MOTHER is alive;
Go and sit under heavenly shade;
how long parents will survive?
A day will come and all will fade.


 O Allah help all child who have no parents


 O Allah! Apply honey to those whose there life are bitterness, Make them happy when they are sad, always make them smile when they are in sorrow. Allahumo Ameen


https://www.facebook.com/IslamForKids123?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment