my favourite's

Tuesday 21 January 2014



I know you care
When you honour me with your time,
I know I am someone,
When I enter your thoughts,
I know it is not the end, 
Even when life forces our paths apart.
I know there are souls,
Who will know one another eternally.
Yours and mine.








How the heart aches,
As the hands lie empty
Of that which they once held.
Such is the way,
The pain will pass..







As this boat drifts further from familiar shores, 
The heart is heavy,
The eyes shed tears.
What lies ahead,
Only tomorrow knows,
But these feet they must carry on
To more blessed shores.






It is not I who chooses,
Whether I'm broken or whole,
Whether I'm weak or strong.
These are not choices that I get to make,
All I can do is ensure
No matter my state,
I seek Allah.


https://www.facebook.com/ReflectionsOfABrokenSoul?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

No comments:

Post a Comment