my favourite's

Friday 29 November 2013





There are some people who could hear you speak a thousand words, and still not understand you. And there are others who will understand--even without you speaking a word.



When two hearts are connected, the pain that begins in one heart, ends up in the other.


It is a relationship which says , "I exist because WE exist" ..
The pain felt in one heart reaches the other heart faster than anything. And it is not only reached but deeply understood.


But of its not connected, the pain that one heart felt end up with endless pain that the other heart will never understand..



"In the midst of hate, I found there was in me, an invincible love. In the midst of tears, I found there was within me, an invincible calm. I realized that throughout it all, that...In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there's something stronger - something better, pushing right back."


Even in the saddest parts of me , I found that I could smile. Even in my deepest despair , I found that I was still hoping ..!!



Don't let their cold take away your warmth. It's not about them. It's about you and Him.


Don't let this world dry your tears. Because your tears are sacred. They are the sign of a pure heart. Don't let this world harden your heart. It is only made for Him.

https://www.facebook.com/YMogahed?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment