my favourite's

Thursday 16 May 2013

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Ya Allah, whose voice I hear in the wind, 

Whose breath gives life to all the world. 
Hear me; I need Your Strength and Wisdom. 

Let me walk in beauty, and make my eyes ever 
behold the red and purple sunset. 

Make my hands respect the things You have made 
and my ears sharp to hear Your voice. 

Make me wise, that I may understand
the things You have taught Your prophets.

Help me to remain calm and strong in the
face of all that comes towards me.

Let me understand Your signs You have hidden
in every leaf and rock.

Help me seek pure thoughts and act with the
intention of helping others.

Help me find compassion without empathy
overwhelming me.

I seek strength, not to be greater than my sister or brother,
but to fight my greatest enemy - myself.

Make me always ready to come to You with clean hands
and straight eyes.

So when life fades, as does the sun,
my soul may return to you without shame.

https://www.facebook.com/KhilafahOnline?hc_location=stream

No comments:

Post a Comment