my favourite's

Friday 22 March 2013


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
"Before complaining or accusing or reprimanding someone or launching a counterattack in self-defense, ask yourself, "Is it really important?" In most cases, it isn't, and you avoid conflict." 
Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone

"I do not define myself by how many roadblocks have appeared in my path. I define myself by the courage I’ve found to forge new roads.

I do not define myself by how many disappointments I’ve faced. I define myself by the forgiveness and the faith I have found to begin again.

I do not define myself by how long a relationship lasted. I define myself by how much I have loved, and been willing to love again.

I do not define myself by how many times I have been knocked down. I define myself by how many times I rise up from every fall.

I am not my pain.
I am not my past."

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
"If I have harmed anyone in any way,
either knowingly or unknowingly,
through my own confusion,
I ask their forgiveness.

If anyone has harmed me in any way,
either knowingly or unknowingly,
through their own confusion,
I forgive them.

And if there is a situation
I am not yet ready to forgive
I forgive myself for that.

For all the ways that I harm myself,
negate, doubt, belittle myself,
judge or be unkind to myself,
through my own confusion,
I forgive myself."


https://www.facebook.com/ProjectSpirituality

No comments:

Post a Comment