my favourite's

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Know that life is like a rose - beautiful. There may be thorns which prick you from time to time, but that does not negate the fact that the rose is still beautiful.

At times, we need a few trials in our beautiful lives. These trials expiate our sins, they teach us great lessons, they strengthen us and increase us in wisdom.

So say: Alhamdulillaah 'ala kulli haal (Praise be to Allah in all circumstances) :')

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Something I thought worth sharing...

I liked 8 things which made me cry: 

1-Don't speak of your strength in front of the weak 

2-Don't speak of your good fortune in front of one who is miserable

3-Don't speak of your freedom in front of a prisoner

4-Don't speak of your children in front of the childless
.
5-Don't speak of your father in front of an orphan..for their wounds won't be able to bear more

6-Weigh your words in all your worldly matters and make the consideration of the feelings of others a part of your personality.. so much so that a day does not come wherein you find yourself alone with your wounds!

7-Don't dance over the wounds of others...so that a day does not come that others dance over your wounds

8-Be in life like a traveler and leave behind you a good trail for we are not in this world except guests and a guest only leaves. I will not gift you the sun or the moon because they disappear and I will not gift you a candle nor ice because they melt and I will not gift you flowers and roses because they wilt, rather I will gift you with my prayer (Du'aa)


https://www.facebook.com/SuperMuslimah

No comments:

Post a Comment