my favourite's

Thursday 29 November 2012


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Words are simple
-Azzah Farah
All rights reserved @Allah's presence


Smiling face never knows what real smile is
Smiling from my heart trying to forget the sadness
I feel am worrying for others not caring about me
Some times it happens -

My Almighty Allah never forget me ,
He always cares for me
World is nothing ,
do every thing for sake of Allah.
Reminding this to myself.

With Silent smile I look at the nature .
From my heart and lips I say "سبحان الله"
My heart thinks silently
Tears wet my cheek, Reminding me of 'Gaza'
"الحمد لله" , He kept me in a safe place .
I am Worrying for small problems of mine
when i see our ummah in 'Gaza' my problems count nothing

O Allah give the strength
To the people in 'Gaza'
Make their heart strong in Islam
Give them Success in this world & Life after death
Forgive our Mistakes and accept our good Deeds
"سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ وَ بِحَمْدِهِ"


https://www.facebook.com/islamicinspiringwords

No comments:

Post a Comment