my favourite's

Thursday 28 July 2011

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
Don't mix your words with your mood...!!

because...

You will have many options to change your mood but will but you will never have any option to replace the spoken words... 
Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable
DIARY OF A BABY... 15 June:- I get attached with mom. 17 June:- I m a tissue now. 30 June:- Mom said to dad, 'u r going to be a father'. MOM-DAD are very happy. 15 July: My food is what my mom eats. 15 Sept: I can feel my heart beat. 14 Oct: I have... little hands,legs, head n a stomach. 13 Nov: Today i was scan ultrascan. WoW...! I am a girl..!! 14 Nov : I was DEAD..! My mom n dad killed me.. WHY...? Is it just becoz i was girl...? People love to have a MOTHER, A WIFE, and ofcourse a GIRLFRIEND TOO...THEN WHY NOT A DAUGHTER..??? Don't kill Innocent .

No comments:

Post a Comment