Whoever proposed to the world,
Then the world would not be satisfied
Until he gave up his Deen as dowry.
When we Pray for others, Allah accepts our Prayers and bless us all.
So, Do you Remember others in your Duas?
The word listen contains the same letters as the word silent.
There is no such thing as a 'self-made' person. We are made up of thousands of others. Everyone who has ever done a kind deed for us, or spoken one word of encouragement to us, has entered into the make-up of our character and of our thoughts, as well as our success.Above all its due to Allah swt grace and mercy that we achieve anything.
Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (ra) reported: The Messenger of Allah said,
"I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners....''
[Hadith of Abu Dawud]
No comments:
Post a Comment