my favourite's

Saturday, 9 July 2011

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone

I was married to the world- but we have now divorced. I am now engaged to the hell- but my desire to marry heaven remains. I've rejected heaven's proposal and now, hell and world keep harassing me.
Instead of calling 911 and asking for a restraining order, I called upon Allah. world and hell haven't been arrested, so I'm constantly living in fear, but I won't let them ruin me.


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone


This is the most powerful aid to peace of mind. We
often develop ill feelings inside our heart for the
person who insults us or harms us. We nurture
grievances. This in turn results in loss of sleep,
development of stomach ulcers, and high blood
pressure. This insult or injury was done once, but
nourishing of grievance goes on forever by constantly
remembering it. Get over this bad habit. Believe in
the justice of God. Let Him judge the act of the one who
insulted you.
Life is too short to waste in such trifles.
Forgive, Forget, and march on.
Love flourishes in giving and forgiving.


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone


Use Your S:mile to C:hange The Worl:D...
:Don't Let The Worl:D to C:hange Your S:mile...


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone


And be moderate (or show no arrogance) in your walking, and lower your voice [Luqmaan 31:19]


Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone


Jabir Bin Abdullah and Asma (RA) narrate that Rasul-Allah[SAW] said, "Cool your meal because there is no blessing in hot food. (Rawahul-Hakim and Abu Dawood)

No comments:

Post a Comment