my favourite's

Thursday, 7 July 2011

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 320x480 for cellphone
Keep an eye on the salah times like the credit on your phone, ♥ 
• Answer the adhan like when you respond to your ringtone, ♥
• Read the Quran like your eager to read your texts, ♥
• Dont get too busy in the dunyaa with social networks like facebook and twitter 
And 
• Finally KEEP YOUR IMAAN FULLY CHARGED UP LIKE YOUR PHONE!! 

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 320x480 for cellphone
Non HIJABI : Allah Only Sees Heart/Intention,No Need To Wear Hijab

Hijabi : Didn't The Wives Of Prophet Shallahualayhiwasalam Have Pure Heart Then Why They Wore Hijab ?

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 320x480 for cellphone
The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
Animated wallpaper, screensaver 320x480 for cellphone
If the heart is sick, the forbidden becomes attractive and obedience of Allah becomes something you look at with contempt -

Ibn al-Qayyim (rahimuallah)

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 320x480 for cellphone
"I'll make Hajj when I'm 50...maybe 60, insha'Allah. Because I'm young, I still have time. I will pray/fast later, I still have time. I'll get on the deen later, there is still time. Yesterday, a 21 year old Sister died in her sleep. Her time ran out, in the prime of her youth, when she was least expecting it. Let's not be deceived, and let's take advantage of the time we have left."

No comments:

Post a Comment