my favourite's

Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
If you’re in prayer, take care of your heart; if you’re eating, take care of your thorat; if you’re in another man’s house, take care of your eyes; if you are among people, take care of your tongue.

Remember two matters and forget two matters: Remember Allah and death; forget any good that you have done to another and any evil that was done to you by another.

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.
Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
How blessed I m 2 b a Muslim! I say a simple Salam to some,I’m rewarded. I smile at someone, I’m rewarded. I pray in Masjid with Jamaat,I’m rewarded 27 times more than those who pray alone. I begin anything with Bismillah, that action of mine is rewarded. I think of doing a good deed,I’m rewarded. I control my temper,I’m rewarded. I hold the glass with my right hand while drinking,I’m rewarded. Alhamdulillah!
Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
‎"A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything"

No comments:

Post a Comment