my favourite's

Saturday, 9 July 2011

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
If you make intense supplication and the timing of the answer is delayed, 
do not despair of it. His reply to you is guaranteed; but in the way He chooses, 
not the way you choose, and at the moment He desires, not the moment you desire.

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
If I am walking with two other men,
each of them will serve as my teacher.
I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them,
and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself.

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
A believer will always be critical of himself in his food, his drink and his speech.
A sinner will not criticize himself.
Al-Hasan Al-Basree

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
A man once asked Abu Hurayrah Allah be pleased with him, ‘What is al-taqwa?”
He replied, “Have you ever taken a path filled with thorns?”
The man replied, “I have.
” Abu Hurayrah asked him, “What did you do?”
He replied, “When I saw a thorn I would dodge it or pass over it or behind it.”
Abu Hurayrah said, “That is al-taqwa.”

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
''Fear is like a candle whose flame helps a person distinguish good from evil, and fear of Allah allows a person to turn away from evil.
Those who fear mere creatures flee from them; but those who fear Allah flee to Him''



No comments:

Post a Comment