my favourite's

Saturday, 9 July 2011

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone

Before you sleep, think of the deeds that you have done for the whole day then ponder over it make it your point of resolution to be a better person the next day and seek forgiveness from Allah,
When you wake up from a long sleep, thank Allah for another lease of life, and seek protection from Him and guidance to face the yet another trying times in your life..


.
Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Never say you would die for some one,Life is a gift from ALLAAH, only He knows what to do about it not us.
And A true Muslim only dies for His Creator not His Creator's creations.

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
I can't brag about my love for Allah because I fail Him daily, but I can brag about His love for me because it never fails.Alhamdulillah, you're beyond amazing ALLAH! I love you..
Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
If one seeks peace in something other than God then know that, that thing has become the means for his destruction.

Ibn Ata'illah

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Imaam ibn Al-Jawzee was once asked:
"Is it better for me to make Tasbeeh (praise Allah) or to make Istighfaar (seek forgiveness)?" He replied: "The dirty robe is more in need of soap than perfume.
"
Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
Shaitan Asked ALLAH :

What is My Food In The World ?

"ALLAH Replied:
The Food Which MUSLIMS Eat Without saying "BISMILLAH" Is Yours..!!!

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone
“If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't follow. I'd be at the bottom to catch them when they fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment